- Subject's exact date of birth
Estimated Return Time:
- Same business day (Normally about an hour)
- Subject's name & last known address
- Date of birth range
This search is designed to return an individual’s exact date of birth from information that matches the criteria supplied by you. Sources are compiled from approximately 25 proprietary databases, including magazine publishers, mail order firms, catalog houses, telephone directories and other exclusive sources specifically created for the location of an individual’s date of birth.
This search will only return a subject’s date of birth. There are some instances when possible addresses may be returned if more than one match is found. It will not return telephone numbers or any information pertaining to minors. All search requests must be for subjects over 21 years old.
What to Expect
The following information has been being reported to a major credit reporting agency.
|Reported Date of Birth:||JUNE 14, 1956|
END OF REPORT
How Docusearch Results Compares to Others
- Hand-searched by licensed investigators and returned the same business day.
- Source is from current credit bureau records containing the most up-to-date information.
- No subscription or sign-up fee. Simply pay a one-time $29 per search.
- You do the searching. Plus you have to sift through mounds of irrelevant data.
- Others use outdated databases only containing old public records sometimes many years old.
- Others require you to pay a monthly subscription fee to access their data.
Search For Date of Birth Reviews
Docusearch How To
Relevant articles, advice and commentary to help your investigation.
If you’re trying to track down your ex because he owes you a fortune in child support, you know how hard it can be to locate a person who doesn’t want to be found! But just because this person is … Continued
An experts guide to selecting the most appropriate locate search. Here’s a quick-reference comparison chart and brief explanation of each search to include their strengths and application advantages.
Finding a missing person or trying to locate a person may be difficult, especially if that person makes efforts to stay hidden. Solving these cases were really big headaches for the people who searching. However, with today’s technology and well-organized … Continued