Part I. Information Collection
Docusearch collects different type’s information through different means. Here are the details.
Personally Identifiable Information (data that can be used to identify or locate you).
- When you order our services or create an account, we will collect the data that is necessary to complete your purchase and prevent credit card fraud. The data includes your name, address, email address, telephone number, and a credit card number.
- When you fill out our customer service (comments, feedback or contact) form on our Website, we will collect your name, email address and other information you may choose to provide (e.g., your phone number, order details) in order to help us answer your question or facilitate your request.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information (data that cannot by itself be used to identify or locate you).
- During the normal usage of our Website, we will collect in Website logs typical general usage information that may include time of your visit, your IP address, browser type, operating system, pages viewed, queries submitted, the referring URL, and other similar technical details.
- When you have an account with Docusearch, we also collect history of your purchased searches and billing to make this data available to you in the reports and usage statistics.
Part II. Information Usage
Docusearch has a very restricted and limited use of the collected information. Generally, we use information gathered from you to complete your orders, prevent fraud, provide you with a better user experience, and to improve our services and the Website.
We use your e-mail address only for the purposes of communicating with you on the subject of your original request.
We use Website logs to generate aggregated usage statistics regarding and for audit purposes only.
- We DO NOT use collected information for any research, marketing or advertising purposes.
- We DO NOT send any unsolicited e-mails to Docusearch users or any other Internet users.
- We DO NOT create visitor profiles based on browsing history or searched information.
- We DO NOT disclose searches you perform to the subject persons.
- We DO NOT share data with third parties.
We also use information you provide as required and/or permitted by law, including: to establish, assert, or defend our rights and/or the rights of third parties. We reserve the right to trace our logs upon request from the police or court in connection with abuse or criminal investigation.
If our policy on information collection or uses changes, it will be posted on http://docusearch.com/privacy.html.
Part III. Problem Resolution
If problems arise, users may contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org