National Bankruptcy By SSN
- All Recorded Bankruptcies Filed Nationwide
- Returns All Records Associated With SSN
- One Business Day
- Contains bankruptcy recordings from 1992 to current date.
- Chapter 7: A bankruptcy action which provides for straight liquidation of a debtor’s financial liabilities.
- Chapter 11: A bankruptcy action generally filed by business (but may be filed by consumer) which gives the debtor a chance to reorganize financial affairs in the hopes that the reorganization will allow the debtor to repay the debts
- Chapter 12: A bankruptcy action used when family farm owners become insolvent.
- Chapter 13: Also known as a “wage earner” plan. This is a bankruptcy action that provides for partial or full repayment of the debtor’s liabilities.
Includes:Who Needs A Bankruptcy Search?
Checking the bankruptcy records of an individual you are considering partnering with will help you to see a real picture of their financial stability. It can also help you to learn about their trustworthiness. Checking the bankruptcy records of a prospective employee gains you insight about the person you might hire.
Estimated Return Time:
What's Needed:Subject's Name and Social Security Number
No out-dated database is used! Obtained directly from the source, this search will return all bankruptcies filed by name and social security number, nationwide. It is optimally ordered when it is necessary to know whether an individual has filed bankruptcy. Information does vary from state to state and may return such items as subjects address, file number and date, court location, attorney, amount and type of bankruptcy. This bankruptcy search contains up-to-date information on all bankruptcy filings, discharges, dismissals and conversions. Complete bankruptcy information is collected from all Federal Bankruptcy Districts on a daily basis. Each bankruptcy filed is tracked on a case-by-case basis in order to collect all filings, discharges, dismissals and conversions.
- Bankruptcies are obtained directly from the U.S. Bankruptcy Courts
Helpful Record Definitions:
What to Expect:
Sample Results:National Bankruptcy By SSN
Name:Public, John Q
Response: RECORD FOUND
Court Name: FEDERAL BANKRUPTCY
Defendant: JOHN Q PUBLIC
Case Number: 91-12345
Status Type: CHAPTER 7 DISCHARGED
Comments: NAME ON FILE: JOHN Q PUBLIC
Note: This is a sample of a typical returned search, however actual results may vary.