- Subject's Full Social Security Number
Estimated Return Time:
- One business day or less
- Subject's Full Name
- Last Known Street Address
- Approximate Age
- Helpful: Date of Birth
Need to find a Social Security Number by name? Provided your subject is over 21 years old and has established credit (good or bad), this search is guaranteed to return their full social security number. Docusearch requires a detailed explanation, in writing, regarding the legal necessity for requesting this information. All clients ordering this search will be interviewed. This search will only return your subject’s social security number.
It will not supply addresses, telephone numbers, and dates of birth or any financial history for determining credit worthiness. Subject must be over 21 years old and have established credit.
Find a social security number
This is a restricted search and is not available to everyone. Permissible purposes to find a social security number include:
- Work in conjunction with official government business.
- Work in connection with identity fraud.
- Work involving a fraud investigation.
- Work in a civil or criminal investigation, and the social security number is NECESSARY to your investigation.
- Requested by competent court to determine whether defendant is currently in active military.
- Required for debt collection, judgment recovery, child support and wage garnishment.
- Required for issuance of a 1099 or other official tax document to the Internal Revenue Service.
This is a restricted search. Without exception, every client who orders this search will be contacted and interviewed before research begins. You may be required to provide supporting documentation proving the purpose and legality of the search.
Find SSN by Name FAQ’s
Q: Can I legally find a Social Security Number?
A: Yes, using basic information about the subject you will be able to identify an individuals SSN. The information you need to obtain this data includes the subjects name, approximate age and last known street address.
Q: Is find ssn by name a private and confidential search?
A: Yes, it is. Our system is secure and the subject of the search will never know that their social is being requested.
Q: For what purposes can I find a social security number?
A: There are a number of legal reasons why one would need to find a SSN. It is necessary for 1099 filings, debt collection, child support collection and many other purposes.
Q: I don’t remember my SSN. Can you find my own Social Security Number?
A: Absolutely not. This is not a permissible purpose. Additionally, we cannot find a SSN of a minor child. You will need to contact the Social Security Administration.
Q: Can I obtain or verify the Social Security Number of a prospective employee?
A: No. Any new employee must furnish their SSN. The Social Security Administration will verify this SSN for no charge at https://www.ssa.gov/employer/verifySSN.htm.
What to Expect
The source of the following information was a major credit bureau and was confirmed by verifying date of birth, address history, or both.
|John Doe||Social Security Number: 123-45-6789|
How Docusearch Results Compares to Others
- Hand-searched by experienced investigators and returned the same business day.
- 100% guaranteed. If we don't return your subject's complete SSN, there is no charge.
- Click on the REVIEWS tab to read hundreds of reviews submitted by actual customers.
- Because our competitors are not licensed investigators, they cannot legally offer this search.
Find A Social Security Number Reviews
Docusearch How To
Relevant articles, advice and commentary to help your investigation.
Because a Social Security number is some of the most sensitive information that a person can have, you’ll probably be surprised to learn that you can actually find Social Security number online. In fact, these searches are done all the … Continued
You may think that it sounds more like a plan for identity theft that legal and lawful behavior, but there are times when you’ll need to find someone’s security number. How do you know if your situation counts as one … Continued