- Subject's Full Social Security Number
- One business day
- Subject's Full Name
- Last Known Street Address
- Approximate Age
- Helpful: Date of Birth
- Work in conjunction with official government business.
- Work in connection with identity fraud.
- Work involving a fraud investigation.
- Work in a civil or criminal investigation, and the social security number is NECESSARY to your investigation.
- Requested by competent court to determine whether defendant is currently in active military.
- Required for debt collection, judgment recovery, child support and wage garnishment.
- Required for issuance of a 1099 or other official tax document to the Internal Revenue Service.
Estimated Return Time:
Need to find a persons SSN by name? Provided your subject is over 21 year old and has established credit (good or bad), this search is guaranteed to return their social security number. Docusearch requires a detailed explanation regarding the legal necessity for requesting this information. All clients ordering this search will be interviewed. This search will only return your subject’s social security number.
It will not supply addresses, telephone numbers, and dates of birth or any financial history for determining credit worthiness. Subject must be over 21 years old and have established credit to retrieve their SSN #.
This is a restricted search and is not available to everyone. Permissible purposes for requesting this search include:
This is a restricted search. Without exception, every client who orders this search will be contacted and interviewed before research begins. You may be required to provide supporting documentation proving the purpose and legality of the search.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can I find someones Social Security Number?
A: Yes, using basic information about the subject you will be able to identify an individuals SSN. The information you need to obtain this data includes the subjects name, approximate age and last known street address.
Q: Is finding an SSN a private search?
A: Yes, it is. Our system is secure and the subject of the search will never know that their social is being requested.
Q: What can a SSN Lookup be helpful for?
A: There are a number of legal reasons why one would want to look up an SSN. An SSN lookup can be helpful for 1099 filings, debt collection and child support.
What to Expect:
Find Social Security Number
Submitted Subject Information:
Name: Elmer T Fudd
Address: 123 Landover Road Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
Date of Birth: 10/31/1971
Approximate Age: 39
Search Results: Elmer T Fudd: 123-45-6789
Note: This is a sample of a typical returned search, however actual results may vary.
- Hard-searched by experienced investigators and returned the same business day.
- 100% guaranteed. If we don't return your subject's complete SSN, there is no charge.
- Click on the REVIEWS tab to read hundreds of reviews submitted by actual customers.
- Because our competitors are not licensed investigators, they cannot legally offer this search.
How Docusearch Results Compares to Others
Reviews:Find A Social Security Number Rated 4.98 out of 5 based on 137 ratings and 137 customer reviews. The reviews provided below were submitted by actual Docusearch clients who have purchased this search and have expressed their opinion.
Find A Social Security Number Reviews
This search involves sensitive information and is sometimes associated with illegal activity. Be advised that all orders are thoroughly scrutinized. Without exception, all purchasers are interviewed before research begins. Please provide a telephone number where you can be reached during regular business hours. Additional documentation substantiating your permissible purpose may also be required. Reminder: The subject of the search must be over 21 years old.
Are you sure you want to continue with this order?