- Subject's Full Social Security Number
- One business day or less
- Subject's Full Name
- Last Known Street Address
- Approximate Age
- Helpful: Date of Birth
- Work in conjunction with official government business.
- Work in connection with identity fraud.
- Work involving a fraud investigation.
- Work in a civil or criminal investigation, and the social security number is NECESSARY to your investigation.
- Requested by competent court to determine whether defendant is currently in active military.
- Required for debt collection, judgment recovery, child support and wage garnishment.
- Required for issuance of a 1099 or other official tax document to the Internal Revenue Service.
Estimated Return Time:
Need to find a Social Security Number by name? Provided your subject is over 21 year old and has established credit (good or bad), this search is guaranteed to return their full social security number. Docusearch requires a detailed explanation, in writing, regarding the legal necessity for requesting this information. All clients ordering this search will be interviewed. This search will only return your subject’s social security number.
It will not supply addresses, telephone numbers, and dates of birth or any financial history for determining credit worthiness. Subject must be over 21 years old and have established credit to.
Find a social security number
This is a restricted search and is not available to everyone. Permissible purposes to find a social security number include:
This is a restricted search. Without exception, every client who orders this search will be contacted and interviewed before research begins. You may be required to provide supporting documentation proving the purpose and legality of the search.
Find SSN by Name FAQ’s
Q: Can I legally find a Social Security Number?
A: Yes, using basic information about the subject you will be able to identify an individuals SSN. The information you need to obtain this data includes the subjects name, approximate age and last known street address.
Q: Is find ssn by name a private and confidential search?
A: Yes, it is. Our system is secure and the subject of the search will never know that their social is being requested.
Q: For what purposes can I find a social security number?
A: There are a number of legal reasons why one would need to find a SSN. It is necessary for 1099 filings, debt collection, child support collection and many other purposes.
What to Expect:
Find Social Security Number
Submitted Subject Information:
Name: Elmer T Fudd
Address: 123 Landover Road Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
Date of Birth: 10/31/1971
Approximate Age: 39
Search Results: Elmer T Fudd: 123-45-6789
Note: This is a sample of a typical returned search, however actual results may vary.
- Hard-searched by experienced investigators and returned the same business day.
- 100% guaranteed. If we don't return your subject's complete SSN, there is no charge.
- Click on the REVIEWS tab to read hundreds of reviews submitted by actual customers.
- Because our competitors are not licensed investigators, they cannot legally offer this search.
How Docusearch Results Compares to Others
Reviews:Find A Social Security Number Rated 4.98 out of 5 based on 166 ratings and 166 customer reviews. The reviews provided below were submitted by actual Docusearch clients who have purchased this search and have expressed their opinion.
Find A Social Security Number Reviews
As this search involves sensitive personal identifiable information, be advised that all orders are thoroughly scrutinized. Without exception, all purchasers are interviewed before research begins. Please provide a telephone number where you can be reached during regular business hours. Additional documentation substantiating your permissible purpose may also be required. Reminder: The subject of the search must be over 21 years old.
Are you sure you want to continue with this order?