- Service address of submitted phone number
Estimated Return Time:
- One business day
- Subject's area code & phone number
This Phone Number Lookup is guaranteed to return the actual service address of a known telephone number that is home or business based. It is effective for both listed and unlisted telephone numbers. No outdated database is used. Hand researched by actual investigators, the Phone Number Lookup will return the billing name, service address and billing address, if different. If we fail to return the current service address which corresponds with the submitted land based telephone number or the name and billing address which corresponds with the submitted cellular number, your entire search fee will be refunded. If the submitted number is disconnected, we will return the name and billing address of the subscriber at time of disconnection.
Please refer to Docusearch How To article Locate Search Quick Reference Guide for assistance in selecting the most appropriate locate search to suit your needs.
What to Expect
THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION REFLECTS DATA REPORTED BY THE CURRENT PHONE CARRIER.
|Phone Number Type:||PREPAID CELLULAR PHONE NUMBER|
|Phone Number:||(123) 555-1212|
|Name on Account:||LAURA SMITH|
|Address on Account:||43011 MEGAN LANE, OTIS, MD 20650|
END OF REPORT
How Docusearch Results Compares to Others
- Hand-searched by licensed investigators and returned the same business day.
- Source is from current phone carrier records containing the most up-to-date information.
- No subscription or sign-up fee. Simply pay a one-time $45 per search.
- You do the searching. Plus you have to sift through mounds of irrelevant data.
- Others use outdated databases only containing old public records sometimes many years old.
- Others require you to pay a monthly subscription fee to access their data.
Locate By Phone Number Reviews
Docusearch How To
Relevant articles, advice and commentary to help your investigation.
If you’re trying to track down your ex because he owes you a fortune in child support, you know how hard it can be to locate a person who doesn’t want to be found! But just because this person is … Continued
An experts guide to selecting the most appropriate locate search. Here’s a quick-reference comparison chart and brief explanation of each search to include their strengths and application advantages.
Finding a missing person or trying to locate a person may be difficult, especially if that person makes efforts to stay hidden. Solving these cases were really big headaches for the people who searching. However, with today’s technology and well-organized … Continued