Current Employment Lookup
Current Employment Lookup Rated 4.62 out of 5 based on 8 customer reviews.
- Returns Subject's Current Place of Employment
- Employment Address
- 5-7 Business Days
- Subject's Name
- Subject's Street Address
- Subject's Social Security Number
- Helpful: Subject's Phone Number & DOB
- Work in conjunction with official government business.
- Work in connection with identity fraud.
- Work involving a fraud investigation.
- Work in a civil or criminal investigation, and the current employment is NECESSARY to your investigation.
- Requested by competent Court to determine whether defendant is currently in active military.
- Required for Debt Collection, Judgment Recovery, Child Support and Wage Garnishment.
Includes:Who Needs A POE Search? Anyone trying to garnish wages in order to collect on a judgment will first need to know where the subject is employed. This search will do just that, guaranteed. If your subject is not employed, we will determine if wages have been paid in recent quarters or if subject is collecting Unemployment Compensation.
Estimated Return Time:
The Current Employment Search will return place of employment, title, address and telephone number. This search is useful in attaching to a judgment debtor’s wages.
Note: This is a restricted search and is not available to everyone. Permissible purposes for requesting this search are:
Supporting documentation may be required. This search will not return any salary information. This is a time-intensive search. There is a $50.00 research fee charged for all requests returning a no-hit, including no current employment found. However, the full search fee of $225.00 is charged if verified employment information is located or an active unemployment compensation claim is verified.
Warning: This is a restricted search. Without exception, every client who orders this search will be contacted and interviewed before research begins.
What to Expect:
Sample Results:Current Employment Lookup
Last Name: GREGG
First Name: LESLIE
SUBJECT: Leslie Gregg
SOCIAL SECURITY NO.: 123-45-6789
PLACE OPF EMPLOYMENT: Samuel & Bertha Schulman Institute at Brooksdale
ADDRESS: 555 Rockaway Pkwy
Brooklyn, NY 11212
BUSINESS SERVICE NO: 718-240-5115
Note: This is a sample of a typical returned search, however actual results may vary.