- Returns subject's current place of employment
- Employment address
- 10-14 business days
- Subject's Name
- Subject's Street Address
- Subject's Social Security Number
- Helpful: Subject's Phone Number & DOB
- Work in conjunction with official government business.
- Work in connection with identity fraud.
- Work involving a fraud investigation.
- Work in a civil or criminal investigation, and the current employment is NECESSARY to your investigation.
- Requested by competent Court to determine whether defendant is currently in active military.
- Required for Debt Collection, Judgment Recovery, Child Support and Wage Garnishment.
Estimated Return Time:
The Current Employment Search will return place of employment, title, address and telephone number. This search is useful in attaching to a judgment debtor’s wages.
Note: This is a restricted search and is not available to everyone. Permissible purposes for requesting this search are:
Supporting documentation may be required. This search will not return any salary information. This is a time-intensive search. There is a $50.00 research fee charged for all requests returning a no-hit, including no current employment found. However, the full search fee of $225.00 is charged if verified employment information is located or an active unemployment compensation claim is verified.
Warning: This is a restricted search. Without exception, every client who orders this search will be contacted and interviewed before research begins.
Follow on Google+