- Returns subject's current place of employment
- Employment address
Estimated Return Time:
- Two-Three Weeks
- Subject's Name
- Subject's Street Address
- Subject's Social Security Number
- Helpful: Subject's Phone Number & DOB
The Current Employment Search will return place of employment, title, address and telephone number. This search is useful in attaching to a judgment debtor’s wages.
Note: This is a restricted search and is not available to everyone. Permissible purposes for requesting this search are:
- Work in conjunction with official government business.
- Work in connection with identity fraud.
- Work involving a fraud investigation.
- Work in a civil or criminal investigation, and the current employment is NECESSARY to your investigation.
- Requested by competent Court to determine whether defendant is currently in active military.
- Required for Debt Collection, Judgment Recovery, Child Support and Wage Garnishment.
Supporting documentation may be required. This search will not return any salary information. This is a time-intensive search. There is a $50.00 research fee charged for all requests returning a no-hit, including no current employment found. However, the full search fee of $225.00 is charged if verified employment information is located or an active unemployment compensation claim is verified.
Warning: This is a restricted search. With few exceptions, every client who orders this search will be contacted and interviewed before research begins.
What to Expect
The following employment information was confirmed by the subject’s employer:
|Subject is employed at:||H & R Block|
|Address:||2322 Paioli Avenue Wayne, PA 19010|
|Business Phone:||(215) 555-1234|
How Docusearch Results Compares to Others
- 100% legal, affordable and accurate; hand-searched by licensed investigators.
- We only charge a $50 research fee if found that your subject is not employed, plus we report the last time wages were reported.
- Quick return time, normally within 10 business days.
- Most often, others are not licensed investigators, rather they're information brokers.
- Others only have access to public records and charge a high flat rate, regardless of they return positive results.
- Others keep you waiting in limbo for weeks whilst holding your money.
Current Employment Lookup Reviews
Docusearch How To
Relevant articles, advice and commentary to help your investigation.
Follow on Google+