- Voip carrier name.
- Name, when available, and billing address associated with the VOIP number.
Estimated Return Time:
- 1-2 business days
- 10-digit VOIP area code & phone number
Hand researched by actual investigators, this search is endeavors to return the name and address associated with a VOIP number.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: What is a VOIP Number?
A: VOIP stands for Voice Over Internet Protocol. Growing in popularity because of their low cost and portability, VOIP numbers look and act just like normal land-based numbers however they are actually powered by an Internet connection rather than a telephone connection. There are many companies offering VOIP numbers, some of the most popular are Magic Jack, Vonage, Google Voice and Skype.
Q: How long does it take to return results?
A: Approximately 1 to 2 business days.
Q: What information is necessary to run a VOIP number search?
A: All we need to run the search is a 10-digit VOIP phone number, which looks like an area code & phone number..
Q: What does the search return?
A: The search returns the VOIP carriers name as well as the subscribers name and billing address. Unfortunately, some VOIP numbers are pre-paid and not all carriers retain (or require) the subscribers name. As we can only return information on file with the carrier, we only guarantee to return this information, which may not include the subscribers name. There is no charge if we are unsuccessful in returning any information.
What to Expect
THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION REFLECTS DATA REPORTED BY THE VOIP CARRIER.
|Phone Number Type:||VOIP|
|Phone Number:||(123) 555-1212|
|Phone Carrier:||MAGIC JACK|
|Subscriber Name :||LAURA SMITH|
|Subscriber Address:||43011 MEGAN LANE, OTIS, MD 20650|
END OF REPORT
How Docusearch Results Compares to Others
- Hand-searched by licensed investigators and returned the same business day. Plus, if current name and address is not found, you pay nothing.
- Source from this search is from current phone carrier records containing the most current address information of record.
- Simply pay a one-time $125 per search with no future commitment.
- Others make you do the searching from databases stored on their server. Plus you have to sift through mounds of data not relevant to who you are looking for.
- Others use outdated databases containing public records, only returning previous subscribers of the phone number.
- Others want you to pay a monthly subscription fee.
VOIP Number Lookup Reviews
Docusearch How To
Relevant articles, advice and commentary to help your investigation.
There’s no doubt that caller ID has changed the world. After all, when’s the last time you got one of those, “Is your refrigerator running?” prank calls? Unfortunately, though, there are times when even caller ID can’t tell you who’s … Continued