Five searches to find Bank, Brokerage, Employment or Employer ID Number.
See why so many choose DocusearchHow We're Different
Why Hidden Asset Searches Are So Important
Hidden asset searches are vital to anyone looking to gather intimate details about another party. We have found 6 main reasons you would want to do a hidden asset search on someone else. They include…
1. Collecting A Lawsuit Judgment – If you win a civil court case, the other party is not going to write you a check on the spot. Sure, the judge will give him a court order that says he has to pay you, but it will be your responsibility to collect. By running a hidden asset search, you can prove that the other party has sufficient means to pay you – and that he doesn’t have any reason to hold things up.
2. Going Through A Divorce – Many people will resort to sneaky tricks to keep from paying you what you deserve, even if they agreed to a 50/50 split. A hidden asset search allows you to find hidden accounts so you get every penny you’re owed.
3. Collecting Child Support Or Alimony – Many uncaring parents and ex-spouses will conjure up creative ways to make sure you don’t get paid what you’re owed. They do this by hiding their assets so you only get a small portion of what they really own. If you want to make sure you’re getting paid what you’re owed, you must do a hidden asset search.
4. Contesting A Will – As painful as the death of a loved one can be, the situation can get even worse if the estate tries to hide assets from the will’s beneficiaries. If you think that the decedents will hasn’t listed everything, you’ll need to conduct a hidden asset search to find out what’s really going on.
5. Partnering With A New Business Associate – Background searches can’t give you the information you need to determine if your new partner is a trustworthy one.
6. Before You Sue Someone – Before you spend thousands of dollars on a lawyer, doing a hidden asset search lets you determine if the lawsuit would be worthwhile for you.