Five searches to find Bank, Brokerage, Employment or Employer ID Number.
See why so many choose DocusearchHow We're Different
Why Hidden Asset Searches Are So Important
Hidden asset searches are vital to anyone looking to gather intimate details about another party. We have found 6 main reasons you would want to do a hidden asset search on someone else. They include…
1. Collecting A Lawsuit Judgment – If you win a civil court case, the other party is not going to write you a check on the spot. Sure, the judge will give him a court order that says he has to pay you, but it will be your responsibility to collect. By running a hidden asset search, you can prove that the other party has sufficient means to pay you – and that he doesn’t have any reason to hold things up.
2. Going Through A Divorce – Many people will resort to sneaky tricks to keep from paying you what you deserve, even if they agreed to a 50/50 split. A hidden asset search allows you to find hidden accounts so you get every penny you’re owed.
3. Collecting Child Support Or Alimony – Many uncaring parents and ex-spouses will conjure up creative ways to make sure you don’t get paid what you’re owed. They do this by hiding their assets so you only get a small portion of what they really own. If you want to make sure you’re getting paid what you’re owed, you must do a hidden asset search.
4. Contesting A Will – As painful as the death of a loved one can be, the situation can get even worse if the estate tries to hide assets from the will’s beneficiaries. If you think that the decedents will hasn’t listed everything, you’ll need to conduct a hidden asset search to find out what’s really going on.
5. Partnering With A New Business Associate – Background searches can’t give you the information you need to determine if your new partner is a trustworthy one.
6. Before You Sue Someone – Before you spend thousands of dollars on a lawyer, doing a hidden asset search lets you determine if the lawsuit would be worthwhile for you.
ReviewsHidden Assets Rated 4.86 out of 5 based on 23 ratings and 23 customer reviews.
The reviews provided below were submitted by actual Docusearch clients who have purchased this search and have expressed their opinion.
Hidden Assets Reviews:
I have been very surprised and please with Docusearch after using other services that over promise and under-deliver.
“Excellent Pre-Litigation support assistance”
Our firm requested assistance from Docusearch in identifying liquid assets prior to filing a legal action. They quickly and efficiently identified numerous assets and exceeded our expectations. Great service!
This service was a life saver. I was helping a friend untangle her ex's assets and while the attorney was very good, the cost for him to help with basic discovery for a very complicated shell game was quite expensive. We managed to blend the best of both and get a much better outcome.
“Fast results that no one else could find”
I spent over $1000 on other companies that claimed they could get me bank account information. None of them came close to giving me any useful information at all. Docusearch.com found accurate information and delivered it quickly. They are now my go-to asset search company.
“Thank you so much for your help!!!!”
Thank you so much for your help! Now I will submit this to my case manager! My daughters father abandoned my daughter and has hid from us for 7 years and refused to comply with any of the judge's orders. Thank you so much! I thought I would have to get someone to follow him... I don't know how to thank you.. I can get this information to the state of Illinois now. We may never see a dime but now he is going to be held accountable for his actions. Good enough for me. This is not about money it is about integrity and having honor. God Bless!
Posted by Docusearch on February 26th, 2015
Follow on Google+