- All recorded bankruptcies, liens & judgments filed
- You select the state to search
- Up to 10 records matching submitted criteria will be returned
- Subject's name (or company name) and state to search
Bankruptcy, Liens & Judgments
- Bankruptcies: Usually provides debtor name, bankruptcy petition date, docket number, type of bankruptcy, bankruptcy court location, address, truncated social security number, and attorney’s name.
- Tax Liens: Filings provide information on federal and state tax lien from various states. Detail usually contains type of tax lien, filing date, tax amount owed, debtor name, taxpayer ID number and address, court location, taxing agency, and release information.
- Judgments: Records contain information on civil and small claims monetary judgments over $100. Detail usually provides type of judgment, judgment date, case number, amount awarded, debtor name and address, court location and plaintiff name.
This Bankruptcy, Liens & Judgments search will reveal details of filings occurring within the past seven years, including type of bankruptcy (Chapter 7, 11, 12 or 13), filing date, debtor name, address, truncated social security number, discharge, dismissal or conversion date, trustee and attorney names and originating court information. The information obtained from all Federal Bankruptcy Districts and is updated daily.
ReviewsBankruptcy, Liens & Judgments Rated 4.85 out of 5 based on 7 ratings and 7 customer reviews.
The reviews provided below were submitted by actual Docusearch clients who have purchased this search and have expressed their opinion.
Bankruptcy, Liens & Judgments Reviews:
“Always accurate. Always fast.”
Always accurate. Always fast. Very pleased.
Thanks for the information. It was very timely
I was pleasantly suprised by just how easy it was to do a civil court records search. I recieved my results in a prompt and timely manner, and I found the customer service to be excellent.
“Results Came Back Fast!”
I was very impressed with how quickly the results came back for my civil court record search. Not to mention this is the only investigation company I found with a satisfaction guarantee.
“This site is great”
I was having difficulties finding the information on other websites. Docusearch found my information right away and saved me a significant amount of time. I'm glad I used their private investigators for this one.
Posted by Docusearch on March 25th, 2010
Follow on Google+