- Owner's Name & Address
- Vehicle Information (year, make, model, etc)
- Leinholder, if provided
- 2-3 Business Days
- Utah license plate number or VIN
Estimated Return Time:
When you provide our private investigation team with a valid Utah license Plate Number, we guarantee to return the registered owner’s name and address, in addition to the vehicle’s make, model, year, tag expiration date, vehicle identification number (VIN) and any lien-holder.
Reverse Utah License Plate Lookup
Looking to find the owner of a vehicle in Utah? If so, our private investigators will perform a Utah license plate lookup or VIN # check to identify this information for you. These license plate number searches performed by licensed private investigators will give you more accurate and faster results than other so-called “free” searches. There are strict limitations on who can access the records from the Utah Department of Motor Vehicles, requiring an individual to be either law enforcement, or a licensed private investigator. Many other private investigation companies claim to give “instant” results, but in fact these results are only instant because they utilize stale information to supply results. The private investigators at Docusearch differ from that of other websites because of the information that we have access to. Through using the same database as law enforcement guarantees that you will get accurate results, fast.
How quickly will I see results for my Utah License Plate Search?
Typically, you can expect the results from a license plate search in about two to three business days. With our user-friendly interface you can place your order, submit your Utah license plate or VIN lookup, and see results via our secure password-protected members area. All results are accurate, obtained directly from the Utah DMV.
You will be required to select a DPPA Permissible Purpose when placing your order.
Note: We cannot search temporary license plates, commercial vehicles, recreational vehicles or trailers.
Important: If the license plate to be searched is a specialty plate, (ie “Conserve Energy” or “Fight Terrorism”) please indicate the specialty plate type in the appropriate space. A charged no-hit will result if not entered properly or for invalid or expired license plates.
What to Expect:
Sample Results:Utah License Plate Number Lookup
VALID DATE: 07-24-2009
EXPIRATION DATE: 07-01-2011
DECAL NUMBER: 12083971
VEHICLE CLASS: 001
********** VEHICLE INFORMATION **********
********** REGISTERED OWNER INFORMATION **********
NAME: BRUNO GOMES SMITH
ADDRESS: 892 SW 11TH ST BOCA RATON, Utah 33486-0000
Note: This is a sample of a typical returned search, however actual results may vary.
- Hand-searched by experienced and licensed investigators and returned within 2-3 business days. (Sooner, if available)
- We return the current owners name, address, and vehicle details for the submitted license plate (or VIN) obtained directly from the State DMV authority.
- No subscription or sign-up fee. Simply pay a one-time $75 per license plate with no future commitment.
- Sure, it may be instant, but what good is it if results are not current? Read the small print. They admit that there is no guarantee of accuracy.
- If any results are returned, they will likely be for a previous owner of the license plate. This is because current license plate data is never sold to data brokers.
- Others require you to pay a monthly subscription fee to access their stale database
How Docusearch Results Compares to Others