- Owner's Name & Address
- Vehicle Information (year, make, model, etc)
- Leinholder, if provided
Estimated Return Time:
- Same business day (Normally about an hour)
- Valid ND license plate number or VIN
Provided with a valid license plate # or VIN number, Docusearch can return accurate information associated with the owner of a vehicle. Our reverse North Dakota License Plate Search is guaranteed to return the registered owner’s name and address along with the vehicle make, model, year, vehicle identification number (VIN), and tag expiration date.
North Dakota License Plate Lookup
Our licensed private investigators retrieve the information of your search directly from the ND Department of Transportation. The results from your North Dakota License Plate Search are guaranteed to be accurate and up-to-date, unlike many “instant search” websites which offer information from old databases or search engines. Our team hand-searches each order, collects the information we retrieve from the Department of Transportation, and provides a report that is accessible to you at our member’s secure area. Your information is never shared with the public and the vehicle owner is never notified about the search. We caution other users that use “instant search” websites because some sites rely on your information to expand their database for future searches. In other words, your information is stored for public use and the benefits of the website. In addition, you will very rarely get accurate results.
When will my North Dakota License Plate Lookup Information be Available?
Because we work directly with the North Dakota Department of Transportation, you can expect both quick and accurate results. Generally we will provide you with the requested information in about one business day or less. The report is stored in a secure members area and we will notify you when your North Dakota license plate lookup results are posted.
Still not convinced? Read the How-To article: Doing a North Carolina License Plate Search? Here’s What You Need to Know.
Note: We cannot search temporary license plates, commercial vehicles, recreational vehicles or trailers.
What to Expect
|VEHICLETYPE:||PASSENGER CAR/LIGHT TRUCK|
|BODYTYPE:||Club Cab Pickup|
|REGISTERED OWNER INFORMATION:|
|DATES:||05/01/2013 to 01/01/2016|
|ADDRESS:||11626 W BOWLES CIR, LINCOLN, ND 12345|
END OF REPORT
How Docusearch Results Compares to Others
- Hand-searched by experienced investigators and returned the same business day. Plus, if no record is found you pay nothing.
- We return the current owners name, address, and vehicle details for the submitted license plate (or VIN) obtained directly from the State DMV authority.
- No subscription or sign-up fee. Simply pay a one-time $39 per license plate with no future commitment.
- Sure, it may be instant, but what good is it if results are not current? Read the small print. They admit that there is no guarantee of accuracy.
- If any results are returned, they will likely be for a previous owner of the license plate. This is because current license plate data is never sold to data brokers.
- Others require you to pay a monthly subscription fee to access their stale database.
North Dakota License Plate Search Reviews
Docusearch How To
Relevant articles, advice and commentary to help your investigation.
If you’ve jotted down someone’s license plate number, there’s a lot you can do with it — IF you know how the license plate lookup process works. If you don’t, there’s a good chance that you will fall victim to … Continued
The Truth: Need a License Plate Lookup? OK, so you’ve got someone’s license plate number. Now what? If you head online to try and track down the name and address behind it, you’ll find a near-endless array of promises from … Continued
Not all license plate lookup services are the same. If you want to see if a particular service is really worth your time and money, you’ve got to read the fine print. For example, we logged onto Search Quarry, a … Continued