- Owner's Name & Address
- Vehicle Information (year, make, model, etc)
- Leinholder, if provided
- 4-7 business days
- NV license plate number or VIN
Estimated Return Time:
Provided a valid license plate number is submitted, our Nevada license plate lookup is guaranteed to return the registered owner’s name and address along with the vehicle make, model, year, vehicle identification number (VIN), tag expiration date and lien-holder.
How To Lookup A Nevada License Plate Online
There are a lot of websites that promise to deliver Nevada vehicle owner information for free or for a subscription fee, but be careful. The vast majority of them do not provide current, useful details because they are pulling data from previous, out-of-date files. They promise to give you a record, and they might give you one, but they don’t promise that it’s a record of the current owner registration information.
That’s because those websites are scams. The truth is that there is no such thing as a free, Nevada license plate lookup that will give you up-to-date Nevada vehicle owner information because driver privacy laws limit access to current files.
Steer clear of any website that promises free or instant results. They are simply scams and there is no guarantee that you’ll receive accurate or useful information.
Nevada License Plate Search
If you need to find the owner of a vehicle with Nevada license plates, you should place an order with licensed private investigators. Our licensed investigators will run a license plate # or VIN lookup on the current Nevada DMV computer and provide you with the owner’s name, address and vehicle information.
Still not convinced? Read our How-To article: Nevada License Plate Lookup — Here’s What Separates the Good from the Bad.
You will be required to select a DPPA Permissible Purpose when placing your order.
Note: We cannot search temporary license plates, commercial vehicles, recreational vehicles or trailers.
Important: If the license plate to be searched is a specialty plate, (ie “Conserve Energy” or “Fight Terrorism”) please indicate the specialty plate type in the appropriate space. A charged no-hit will result if not entered properly or for invalid or expired license plates.
What to Expect:
|REGISTERED OWNER INFORMATION:|
|1450 OAK GROVE RD SPRINGDALE, NV 35146|
|LEGAL OWNER (LIENHOLDER) INFO|
|Name:||CHASE FEDERAL SAVINGS|
|Address:||2322 MAIN ST|
|City, State, Zip:||BIRMINGHAM, AL 35122|
END OF REPORT
- Hand-searched by experienced and licensed investigators and returned within 4-7 business days. (Sooner, if available)
- We return the current owners name, address, and vehicle details for the submitted license plate (or VIN) obtained directly from the State DMV authority.
- No subscription or sign-up fee. Simply pay a one-time $44 per license plate with no future commitment.
- Sure, it may be instant, but what good is it if results are not current? Read the small print. They admit that there is no guarantee of accuracy.
- If any results are returned, they will likely be for a previous owner of the license plate. This is because current license plate data is never sold to data brokers.
- Others require you to pay a monthly subscription fee to access their stale database
How Docusearch Results Compares to Others
Reviews:Nevada License Plate Search Rated 4.98 out of 5 based on 260 ratings and 260 customer reviews. The reviews provided below were submitted by actual Docusearch clients who have purchased this search and have expressed their opinion.
Nevada License Plate Search Reviews
Follow Docusearch.com on Google+