- Owner's Name & Address
- Vehicle Information (year, make, model, etc)
- Leinholder, if provided
Estimated Return Time:
- 1-2 business days (Normally about an hour)
- Valid NE license plate number or VIN
Provided a valid Nebraska license plate number is submitted, our Nebraska license plate lookup is guaranteed to return the registered owner’s name and address along with the vehicle make, model, year, vehicle identification number (VIN) and tag expiration date.
Nebraska License Plate Lookup & VIN Search
When you’re looking to order a Nebraska license plate lookup from an online resource, make sure that the report you receive comes directly from current registration information at the Department of Motor Vehicles. There are plenty of websites that offer to provide owner registration details, but the vast majority of those websites are selling outdated information purchased from database wholesalers.
Sure, those websites promise that they’ll provide you with a vehicle ownership record and often they do, but they don’t promise that the record will be current.
There are some basic warnings signs to look out for before you order a Nebraska license plate lookup. The first thing to do is see if you can find a phone number on the website. A legitimate business that provides a valuable service is most likely going to give you a way to speak to a real person. If the web site doesn’t provide a phone number, then its likely that its a scam site that is only interested in your money.
If a website promises you an “instant” Nebraska license plate search or VIN lookup, don’t buy it. Current vehicle registration information simply is not instantly available to the public. If you are looking for current information, then you should purchase your lookup through a state licensed investigative firm like Docusearch that has access to Nebraska’s DMV vehicle registration records.
To speak with a Docusearch representative, please call us toll-free at (800) 474-5350.
Still not convinced? Read our Hot-To article: Nebraska License Plate Search — 4 Tips You Can’t Succeed Without.
You will be required to select a DPPA Permissible Purpose when placing your order.
Note: We cannot search temporary license plates, commercial vehicles, recreational vehicles or trailers.
What to Expect
|VEHICLETYPE:||PASSENGER CAR/LIGHT TRUCK|
|BODYTYPE:||Club Cab Pickup|
|REGISTERED OWNER INFORMATION:|
|DATES:||05/01/2013 to 01/01/2016|
|ADDRESS:||11626 W BOWLES CIR, LINCOLN, NE 12345|
END OF REPORT
How Docusearch Results Compares to Others
- Hand-searched by experienced and licensed investigators and returned within 1-3 business days. (Sometimes within hours)
- We return the current owners name, address, and vehicle details for the submitted license plate (or VIN) obtained directly from the State DMV authority.
- No subscription or sign-up fee. Simply pay a one-time $39 per license plate with no future commitment.
- Sure, it may be instant, but what good is it if results are not current? Read the small print. They admit that there is no guarantee of accuracy.
- If any results are returned, they will likely be for a previous owner of the license plate. This is because current license plate data is never sold to data brokers.
- Others require you to pay a monthly subscription fee to access their stale database.
Nebraska License Plate Search Reviews
Docusearch How To
Relevant articles, advice and commentary to help your investigation.
If you’ve jotted down someone’s license plate number, there’s a lot you can do with it — IF you know how the license plate lookup process works. If you don’t, there’s a good chance that you will fall victim to … Continued
The Truth: Need a License Plate Lookup? OK, so you’ve got someone’s license plate number. Now what? If you head online to try and track down the name and address behind it, you’ll find a near-endless array of promises from … Continued
Not all license plate lookup services are the same. If you want to see if a particular service is really worth your time and money, you’ve got to read the fine print. For example, we logged onto Search Quarry, a … Continued