- Owner's Name & Address
- Vehicle Information (year, make, model, etc)
- Leinholder, if provided
- 1-2 business days or less
- MN license plate number or VIN
Estimated Return Time:
When you provide us with a valid Minnesota license plate number or VIN, we promise to return the current registered name and address attached to it. In addition, we also provide you with the vehicle make, model, year, tag expiration date and vehicle identification number (VIN).
Minnesota License Plate Lookup
Common purposes of a Minnesota license plate lookup include finding individuals for court cases, fraud, or an accident investigation. Whatever your reason may be, it is unlikely that you will find it on a free website search simply because the information is not public. This information is however available to the licensed private investigators at Docusearch. Unlike other search websites that offer “instant” results – which offer outdated or irrelevant information – Docusearch hand searches each order requesting the information from the Minnesota Driver and Vehicle Services (DVS). This allows us to provide you with 100% accurate and up to date information regarding your search.
What are the Steps for a Minnesota License Plate Lookup?
Requesting a Minnesota license plate lookup is easy with Docusearch. Place your order via our secure checkout system providing all of the requested information we need to complete your search. Once your order is submitted, our private investigators will hand search the information you requested and gather the details in a user-friendly report. Within approximately one business day (or less), this information is stored in our secure members area for your viewing. You can place your order, read customer reviews or view the order details and sample results at the top of this page.
Still not convinced? Read the How-To article: A Minnesota License Plate Search Doesn’t Have to be Frustrating.
Note: We cannot search temporary license plates, commercial vehicles, recreational vehicles or trailers.
Important: If the license plate to be searched is a specialty plate, (ie “Conserve Energy” or “Fight Terrorism”) please indicate the specialty plate type in the appropriate space. A charged no-hit will result if this is not entered properly or for invalid or expired license plates.
What to Expect:
|VEHICLETYPE:||PASSENGER CAR/LIGHT TRUCK|
|BODYTYPE:||Club Cab Pickup|
|REGISTERED OWNER INFORMATION:|
|DATES:||05/01/2013 to 01/01/2016|
|ADDRESS:||11626 W BOWLES CIR, LINCOLN, MN 12345|
END OF REPORT
- Hand-searched by experienced and licensed investigators and returned within 1-3 business days. (Sometimes within hours)
- We return the current owners name, address, and vehicle details for the submitted license plate (or VIN) obtained directly from the State DMV authority.
- No subscription or sign-up fee. Simply pay a one-time $39 per license plate with no future commitment.
- Sure, it may be instant, but what good is it if results are not current? Read the small print. They admit that there is no guarantee of accuracy.
- If any results are returned, they will likely be for a previous owner of the license plate. This is because current license plate data is never sold to data brokers.
- Others require you to pay a monthly subscription fee to access their stale database.
How Docusearch Results Compares to Others
Reviews:Minnesota License Plate Search Rated 4.98 out of 5 based on 267 ratings and 267 customer reviews. The reviews provided below were submitted by actual Docusearch clients who have purchased this search and have expressed their opinion.
Minnesota License Plate Search Reviews
Follow Docusearch.com on Google+