- Owner's Name & Address
- Vehicle Information (year, make, model, etc)
- Leinholder, if provided
- 1 business day or less
- MA license plate number or VIN
Estimated Return Time:
As long as a valid license plate number is submitted, our Massachusetts license plate lookup is guarantee to find the name and address associated with the registered owner, along with the vehicle year, make, model, tag expiration date and vehicle identification number (VIN).
Massachusetts License Plate Lookup
There are several reasons you may want to perform a Massachusetts license plate search. Often referred to as a “reverse license plate lookup”, the search provides owner registration information from the Massachusetts Department of Transportation. A typical Massachusetts license plate lookup result would include the name and address of the owner and the make, model, year, color and weight of the vehicle. It also usually includes the registration expiration date.
If you are looking for information pertaining to the owner of a vehicle based on the license plate number, rely on licensed private investigators, such as Docusearch.
You can order a Massachusetts license plate lookup through Docusearch, licensed private investigators. Docusearch will email you results, usually within one business day. All of our license plate or VIN records are pulled directly from the Massachusetts Department of Transportation, ensuring that they are accurate and useful.
Still not convinced? Read the How-To article: Massachusetts License Plate Search — The Right Investigators Are the Key to Success.
Note: We cannot search temporary license plates, commercial vehicles, recreational vehicles or trailers.
What to Expect:
|VEHICLETYPE:||PASSENGER CAR/LIGHT TRUCK|
|BODYTYPE:||Club Cab Pickup|
|REGISTERED OWNER INFORMATION:|
|DATES:||05/01/2013 to 01/01/2016|
|ADDRESS:||11626 W BOWLES CIR, LINCOLN, MA 12345|
END OF REPORT
- Hand-searched by experienced and licensed investigators and returned within 1 business day. (Often within hours)
- We return the current owners name, address, and vehicle details for the submitted license plate (or VIN) obtained directly from the State DMV authority.
- No subscription or sign-up fee. Simply pay a one-time $39 per license plate with no future commitment.
- Sure, it may be instant, but what good is it if results are not current? Read the small print. They admit that there is no guarantee of accuracy.
- If any results are returned, they will likely be for a previous owner of the license plate. This is because current license plate data is never sold to data brokers.
- Others require you to pay a monthly subscription fee to access their stale database
How Docusearch Results Compares to Others