- Owner's Name & Address
- Vehicle Information (year, make, model, etc)
- Leinholder, if provided
Estimated Return Time:
- Same business day (Normally about an hour)
- Valid MD license plate number or VIN
Give us a valid Maryland license plate number and we guarantee to turn the current registered owner’s name and address. In addition, we’ll also provide the vehicle’s make, model, year, vehicle identification number (VIN), expiration date and any lien-holder.
Order a Maryland License Plate Lookup
If you have the license plate number or VIN of a Maryland vehicle and you need to find the vehicle owner, you may have already searched online to see if there is a free online lookup tool. You’ve probably already realized that there is no free online license plate lookup. This is because Maryland drivers are protected by the Driver’s Privacy Protection Act which restricts lookups for permitted purposes.
If you are looking for up-to-date vehicle ownership details from the Maryland Motor Vehicle Administration, you can order a Maryland license plate lookup from Docusearch, licensed private investigators. Our searches are different because of the sources we use to find our results. Often times companies use old databases that return inaccurate, and unneeded results. The only way to ensure that you get what you pay for is by going through a professional investigation company.
Maryland license plate lookup results are typically available the same business day, or less. A standard record will include the first and last name of a vehicle owner and their address. It will also include vehicle information such as the make, model, year, color and weight of the vehicle and any lien-holder. We provide you this information via our secure login system and guarantee that the information is up-to-date and accurate.
Still not convinced? Read the How-To article: The Ins and Outs of a Maryland License Plate Search.
Note: We cannot search temporary license plates, commercial vehicles, recreational vehicles or trailers.
What to Expect
|REGISTERED OWNER INFORMATION:|
|DATES:||05/01/2013 to 01/01/2016|
|ADDRESS:||11626 W BOWLES CIR, LINCOLN, MD 12345|
|VEHICLETYPE:||PASSENGER CAR/LIGHT TRUCK|
|BODYTYPE:||Club Cab Pickup|
|LIEN NAME:||HYUNDAI MOTOR FINANCE|
|ADDRESS:||POB 105299 ATLANTA, GA. 30348|
END OF REPORT
How Docusearch Results Compares to Others
- Hand-searched by experienced and licensed investigators and returned the same business day. (Normally within hours)
- We return the current owners name, address, and vehicle details for the submitted license plate (or VIN) obtained directly from the State DMV authority.
- No subscription or sign-up fee. Simply pay a one-time $39 per license plate with no future commitment.
- Sure, it may be instant, but what good is it if results are not current? Read the small print. They admit that there is no guarantee of accuracy.
- If any results are returned, they will likely be for a previous owner of the license plate. This is because current license plate data is never sold to data brokers.
- Others require you to pay a monthly subscription fee to access their stale database
Maryland License Plate Lookup Reviews
Docusearch How To
Relevant articles, advice and commentary to help your investigation.
If you’ve jotted down someone’s license plate number, there’s a lot you can do with it — IF you know how the license plate lookup process works. If you don’t, there’s a good chance that you will fall victim to … Continued
The Truth: Need a License Plate Lookup? OK, so you’ve got someone’s license plate number. Now what? If you head online to try and track down the name and address behind it, you’ll find a near-endless array of promises from … Continued
Not all license plate lookup services are the same. If you want to see if a particular service is really worth your time and money, you’ve got to read the fine print. For example, we logged onto Search Quarry, a … Continued