- Owner's Name & Address
- Vehicle Information (year, make, model, etc)
- Leinholder, if provided
- One Business Day
- LA license plate number or VIN
Estimated Return Time:
Provided a valid Louisiana license plate number is submitted, our License Plate # Look-up is guaranteed to return the registered owner’s name and address along with the vehicle make, model, year, vehicle identification number (VIN) and tag expiration date.
LA Vehicle Owner & License Plate Lookup
What are the Steps for a License Plate Lookup?
While accessing the personal information for the owner who is registered to your license plate or VIN lookup is a bit more complicated than a simple Google search, Docusearch does create a very simple process for ordering your search and retrieving the accurate information we provide to you. Information related to a license plate lookup in Louisiana is not available to the public; however, it is available to our licensed private investigators. We hand search each order, gather the results of the search and offer it to you in a secure client login backend. All of the information we provide to you from your search is collected from the Louisiana Office of Motor Vehicles (OMV) and is 100% accurate backed by our guarantee. You can see sample results or place your Louisiana license plate # lookup search above.
Note: We cannot search temporary license plates, commercial vehicles, recreational vehicles or trailers.
What to Expect:
Sample Results:Louisiana License Plate Number Lookup
VALID DATE: 07-24-2009
EXPIRATION DATE: 07-01-2011
DECAL NUMBER: 12083971
VEHICLE CLASS: 001
********** VEHICLE INFORMATION **********
********** REGISTERED OWNER INFORMATION **********
NAME: BRUNO GOMES SMITH
ADDRESS: 892 SW 11TH ST BOCA RATON, Louisiana 33486-0000
Note: This is a sample of a typical returned search, however actual results may vary.
- Hand-searched by experienced and licensed investigators and returned the same business day. (Normally within hours)
- We return the current owners name, address, and vehicle details for the submitted license plate (or VIN) obtained directly from the State DMV authority.
- No subscription or sign-up fee. Simply pay a one-time $39 per license plate with no future commitment.
- Sure, it may be instant, but what good is it if results are not current? Read the small print. They admit that there is no guarantee of accuracy.
- If any results are returned, they will likely be for a previous owner of the license plate. This is because current license plate data is never sold to data brokers.
- Others require you to pay a monthly subscription fee to access their stale database
How Docusearch Results Compares to Others