- Owner's Name & Address
- Vehicle Information (year, make, model, etc)
- Leinholder, if provided
- 1-2 business days
- Iowa Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
Estimated Return Time:
Provided a valid Iowa vehicle identification number (VIN) is submitted, our Vehicle Ownership Look-up is guaranteed to return the registered owner’s name and address along with the vehicle make, model, year, vehicle identification number (VIN) and tag expiration date. Iowa only allows us to search by VIN only.
Iowa Vehicle Ownership Lookup
The Drivers Privacy Protection Act protects Iowa drivers from malicious uses of their personal information. Driver registration records often provide a driver’s first and last name, home address, the make and model of their vehicle and more. That’s why the records of Iowa’s Motor Vehicle Division are only accessible to authorized agencies, businesses and individuals who have a legitimate reason for performing a reverse license plate lookup.
Be wary of any online resource that promises to perform a license plate lookup for free. Accurate and up-to-date vehicle owner information is not freely accessible to the public, which means that the records you receive are most likely fraudulent, out-of-date or won’t provide detailed information that will be of use to you.
If you have a valid reason to perform a vehicle ownership lookup on an Iowa VIN number, then order your search from licensed private investigators like Docusearch that have access to Iowa’s Motor Vehicle Division records. Records from Docusearch provide the most update information available and you can typically receive the search results within 1-2 business days.
While results may differ, a typical Iowan vehicle ownership lookup will prove the name and address of the owner, as well as vehicle information (year, make, model, body, color & weight of the vehicle).
Still not convinced? Read the How-To article: Iowa License Plate Search — Keys to Success.
Note: We cannot search temporary license plates, commercial vehicles, recreational vehicles or trailers.
Important: A charged no-hit will result for incorrect or invalid VIN’s.
What to Expect:
|REGISTERED OWNER INFORMATION:|
|1450 OAK GROVE RD SPRINGDALE, IA 12345|
|LEGAL OWNER (LIENHOLDER) INFO|
|Name:||CHASE FEDERAL SAVINGS|
|Address:||2322 MAIN ST|
|City, State, Zip:||BIRMINGHAM, AL 35122|
END OF REPORT
- Hand-searched by experienced investigators and returned within 1-2 business days.
- We return the current owners name, address, and vehicle details for the submitted Vehicle Identification Number obtained directly from the State DMV authority.
- No subscription or sign-up fee. Simply pay a one-time $39 per license plate with no future commitment.
- Sure, it may be instant, but what good is it if results are not current? Read the small print. They admit that there is no guarantee of accuracy.
- If any results are returned, they will likely be for a previous owner of the vehicle. This is because current license plate data is never sold to data brokers.
- Others require you to pay a monthly subscription fee to access their stale database.
How Docusearch Results Compares to Others
Reviews:Iowa Vehicle Ownership Lookup | VIN Search Rated 4.98 out of 5 based on 263 ratings and 263 customer reviews. The reviews provided below were submitted by actual Docusearch clients who have purchased this search and have expressed their opinion.
Iowa Vehicle Ownership Lookup | VIN Search Reviews
Follow Docusearch.com on Google+