- Owner's Name & Address
- Vehicle Information (year, make, model, etc)
- Leinholder, if provided
Estimated Return Time:
- 1-2 business days
- Valid ID license plate number or VIN
Provided a valid Idaho license plate number is submitted, our Idaho license plate lookup is guaranteed to return the registered owner’s name and address along with the vehicle make, model, year, vehicle identification number (VIN), tag expiration date and any lien-holders.
Idaho License Plate Lookup
If you have a permitted reason for requesting an Idaho license plate lookup, you should hire a private investigator to order the lookup for you. A licensed private investigator has access to Idaho’s Division of Motor Vehicles database, guaranteeing that the information you receive is accurate and up-to-date. Beware of ordering an Idaho license plate search from online resources that promise results for free. That information is not freely available to the public, which means that the results you’ll receive are most likely false or pulled from outdated sources.
As licensed private investigators, Docusearch can provide the most up-to-date Idaho vehicle registration information available with a fast turnaround time, normally 1-2 business days.
Still not convinced? Read our How-To article: Make Sure You’re Getting the Most from Your Idaho License Plate Search.
Note: We cannot search temporary license plates, commercial vehicles, recreational vehicles or trailers.
Important: If the license plate to be searched is a specialty plate, (ie “Conserve Energy” or “Fight Terrorism”) please indicate the specialty plate type in the appropriate space. A charged no-hit will result if this is not entered properly or for invalid or expired license plates.
What to Expect
|REGISTERED OWNER INFORMATION:|
|1450 OAK GROVE RD SPRINGDALE, ID 12345|
|LEGAL OWNER (LIENHOLDER) INFO|
|Name:||CHASE FEDERAL SAVINGS|
|Address:||2322 MAIN ST|
|City, State, Zip:||BIRMINGHAM, AL 35122|
END OF REPORT
How Docusearch Results Compares to Others
- Hand-searched by experienced and licensed investigators and returned within 1-2 business days. (Sooner, if available)
- We return the current owners name, address, and vehicle details for the submitted license plate (or VIN) obtained directly from the State DMV authority.
- No subscription or sign-up fee. Simply pay a one-time $39 per license plate with no future commitment.
- Sure, it may be instant, but what good is it if results are not current? Read the small print. They admit that there is no guarantee of accuracy.
- If any results are returned, they will likely be for a previous owner of the license plate. This is because current license plate data is never sold to data brokers.
- Others require you to pay a monthly subscription fee to access their stale database
Idaho License Plate Search Reviews
Docusearch How To
Relevant articles, advice and commentary to help your investigation.
If you’ve jotted down someone’s license plate number, there’s a lot you can do with it — IF you know how the license plate lookup process works. If you don’t, there’s a good chance that you will fall victim to … Continued
The Truth: Need a License Plate Lookup? OK, so you’ve got someone’s license plate number. Now what? If you head online to try and track down the name and address behind it, you’ll find a near-endless array of promises from … Continued
Not all license plate lookup services are the same. If you want to see if a particular service is really worth your time and money, you’ve got to read the fine print. For example, we logged onto Search Quarry, a … Continued