- Owner's Name & Address
- Vehicle Information (year, make, model, etc)
- Leinholder, if provided
- One business day, or less.
- FL license plate number or VIN
Estimated Return Time:
Provided a valid license plate number is submitted, our Florida License Plate Lookup is guaranteed to return the current registered owner’s name and address along with the vehicle make, model, year, vehicle identification number (VIN) and tag expiration date.
Florida License Plate Search
If you are looking for the owner of a vehicle in Florida, our licensed private investigators will perform a Florida license plate search or VIN # search for you.
There are plenty of websites offering to perform Florida license plate lookups, but you need to be careful who you pay because most of them are scams.
Almost 90% of the websites that offer online Florida license plate lookup services are scam artists who have simply created a nice looking website with the goal of directing visitors to purchase a subscription. Often referred to as “affiliate marketers”, they receive compensation for every subscription they sell.
These kind of sites often promise unlimited lookups or an instant search, but of course you have to pay a subscription fee first. Then, once the fee is paid, they respond that they have the record you are looking for, but you’ll be sent links to other pay sites to get that information. In other words, you do not get what you paid for…a current Florida license plate search or vehicle owner registration record.
How Quickly Will I See Results for my Florida License Plate Lookup?
The estimated return time for a license plate search is typically less than one business day, sometimes within hours. Our user-friendly interface allows you to place your order, submit the Florida license plate or VIN, and see results via our secure password-protected client back-end. All results are accurate, obtained directly from the Florida DMV.
Still not convinced? Read our How-To article: Florida License Plate Lookup — 4 Tips to Keep Them Quick and Easy
You will be required to select a DPPA Permissible Purpose when placing your order.
Note: We cannot search temporary license plates, commercial vehicles, recreational vehicles or trailers.
What to Expect:
|VIN: 1FTNE24W84HA65199||PLATE: ABC1234|
|MODEL YEAR: 2012||MODEL:|
|MAKE: ACURA||STYLE: PASSENGER|
|BODY STYLE: 4DSD||POWER: GAS|
|CYLINDERS: 6||NET WEIGHT: 3538|
|REGISTRATION ISSUED: 09/02/2014||REGISTRATION EXPIRES: 09/01/2016|
|REGISTERED AND LEGAL OWNER:|
|REGISTERED OWNER:||AARON MCCANN|
|ADDRESS:||17424 137TH AVE|
|CITY/STATE:||MIAMI, FL 12345|
|LEGAL OWNER (LIENHOLDER):||CHASE BANK|
|CITY/STATE:||ATLANTA, GA. 30348|
END OF REPORT
- Hand-searched by experienced and licensed investigators and returned the same business day. (Normally within hours)
- We return the current owners name, address, and vehicle details for the submitted license plate (or VIN) obtained directly from the State DMV authority.
- No subscription or sign-up fee. Simply pay a one-time $39 per license plate with no future commitment.
- Sure, it may be instant, but what good is it if results are not current? Read the small print. They admit that there is no guarantee of accuracy.
- If any results are returned, they will likely be for a previous owner of the license plate. This is because current license plate data is never sold to data brokers.
- Others require you to pay a monthly subscription fee to access their stale database
How Docusearch Results Compares to Others