- Owner's Name & Address
- Vehicle Information (year, make, model, etc)
- Leinholder, if provided
Estimated Return Time:
- 2-3 Business Days
- AR license plate number or VIN
Provided a valid license plate # or VIN is submitted, our Arkansas License Plate Lookup & VIN number check is guaranteed to return the registered owner’s name and address along with the vehicle make, model, year, vehicle identification number (VIN), tag expiration date and any lien-holder.
Arkansas License Plate Lookup
There are many reasons you might need to locate the owner of a vehicle in Arkansas. With an Arkansas license plate lookup, you can track down registration information of the car’s owner. Be wary of any online resources that attempt to offer you a free license plate search, because the truth is that there is no such search available to the public for free. Real up-to-date Arkansas driver registration records are available only through the Arkansas Department of Motor Vehicles, which has restricted access. Record assess is only available to people authorized to perform a search for a legitimate reason. Don’t fall for the “free” Arkansas license plate searches because the chances are high that you’ll be receiving outdated or false information.
If you have a legitimate reasons to contact the owner of a vehicle, like for a court case for example, then hire a licensed private investigator, like Docusearch, who has access to up-to-date vehicle owner information.
Still not convinced? Read the How-To article: Arkansas License Plate Search — Here’s How to Do a Good One.
You will be required to select a DPPA Permissible Purpose when placing your order.
Note: We cannot search temporary license plates, commercial vehicles, recreational vehicles or trailers.
Important: If the license plate to be searched is a specialty plate, (ie “Conserve Energy” or “Fight Terrorism”) please indicate the specialty plate type in the appropriate space. A charged no-hit will result if not entered properly or for invalid or expired license plates.
What to Expect
|REGISTERED OWNER INFORMATION:|
|1450 OAK GROVE RD SPRINGDALE, AR 35146|
|LEGAL OWNER (LIENHOLDER) INFO|
|Name:||CHASE FEDERAL SAVINGS|
|Address:||2322 MAIN ST|
|City, State, Zip:||BIRMINGHAM, AL 35122|
END OF REPORT
How Docusearch Results Compares to Others
- Hand-searched by experienced and licensed investigators and returned within 2-3 business days. (Sooner, if available)
- We return the current owners name, address, and vehicle details for the submitted license plate (or VIN) obtained directly from the State DMV authority.
- No subscription or sign-up fee. Simply pay a one-time $44 per license plate with no future commitment.
- Sure, it may be instant, but what good is it if results are not current? Read the small print. They admit that there is no guarantee of accuracy.
- If any results are returned, they will likely be for a previous owner of the license plate. This is because current license plate data is never sold to data brokers.
- Others require you to pay a monthly subscription fee to access their stale database
Arkansas License Plate Search Reviews
Docusearch How To
Relevant articles, advice and commentary to help your investigation.
The Truth: Need a License Plate Lookup? OK, so you’ve got someone’s license plate number. Now what? If you head online to try and track down the name and address behind it, you’ll find a near-endless array of promises from … Continued
Not all license plate lookup services are the same. If you want to see if a particular service is really worth your time and money, you’ve got to read the fine print. For example, we logged onto Search Quarry, a … Continued
If you have a license plate number and are looking to find the owner of the vehicle, you probably signed online to see if there is a free license plate search available. There are countless websites that promise to perform … Continued