Your New Hampshire Criminal Search -- 3 Things You've Got to Get Right
Follow on Google+
What to Look For:
But in order to do that, you’ve got to do these 3 things:
- Hire a private investigator
This is #1 on our list because without one, you’re never going to have a legitimate New Hampshire criminal records search! Licensed private investigators have access to information that most people can’t get their hands on — stuff that’s normally just reserved for law enforcement. By using one, you’ll end up with far more information than you ever would anywhere else.
And as an added benefit, you’ll end up with the most current information. Many of New Hampshire’s official criminal and court records are updated every few weeks, so as soon as new information hits the database, your investigator will be able to see it.
But what exactly will he be looking at?
New Hampshire Criminal Court Records
To run a thorough search, your investigator will need to dig through:
– Records from the New Hampshire Department of Corrections, including details about current inmates, along with specific details about all felons who have spent time in a state correctional facility dating back to the early 1980’s. These records also include details about felons who have been under the supervision of the state’s Division of Parole and Probation. In these records, your investigator will be able to see a description of the crime committed, the official case number, and details about the sentence.
– Details listed in the New Hampshire Sex Offender Registry, including information about the crime committed and the offender’s conviction date. The Registry includes additional details about offenders who have victimized anyone under the age of 18 and offenders with multiple convictions .
– Indexes that chronicle previous criminal records searches done in New Hampshire, including those done as part of an investigation at the county, state, and federal levels.
– Records associated with certain traffic offenses.
Not only will a good investigator go through all of these resources, he’ll go through them by hand. That way, he can make sure that the information you get is completely accurate.
- Ignore instant results
When you need important information about someone, you need it as soon as possible. However, you can’t sacrifice substance for speed. Those websites that promise you instant results don’t go through all of the resources we just talked about. In fact, the vast majority of those websites aren’t run by licensed private investigators so they CAN’T access the resources we just talked about!
Instead, those websites buy up whatever public records they can get their hands on, upload them to their servers, and design the back end of their website to spit out information at the speed of a mouse click.
Even worse, the public records they’ve uploaded are usually several years out of date. And, since everything is done automatically, there’s no one sitting there double-checking the information you’re getting. For all you know, you’re getting someone else’s criminal records by mistake! Or, the records that are popping up are so old that your person in question is appearing to be clean — when he’s really not.
When you’ve got a legitimate investor searching through all of his resources by hand, you can’t expect instant results. However, a good investigator will know how to streamline his search so that it’s done quickly, without cutting any quality corners. (For example, here at Docusearch, our licensed investigators can run your New Hampshire criminal records search and get the results to you within one business day.)
New Hampshire Criminal Records Search
- Find out about the pricing upfront
As if dealing with those instant, investigator-less websites weren’t bad enough, you’ll usually spend more money than you planned on by working with them! That’s because those websites love to brag about offering free searches, when in reality, their work isn’t free. Sure, you can type someone’s name into the search box for free, but you’ll have to pay up if you actually want to see the results of your search. Or, before you get the information, you might be forced into signing up with an expensive subscription service that you don’t need or want.
Luckily, reputable investigators don’t work that way. Instead of trying to reel you in with bogus promises, they’ll tell you right upfront what it will cost to run your New Hampshire criminal court records search. Once you’ve paid them and they’ve done the work, you’ll get the results and a chance to ask questions without spending another dime.
Ready to see what legitimate investigators can do for you? Contact Docusearch for your New Hampshire Criminal Records Search today!