- Owner's Name & Address
- Vehicle Information (year, make, model, etc)
- Leinholder, if provided
Estimated Return Time:
- Same business day (Normally about an hour)
- Valid OH license plate number or VIN
Provided a valid license plate number is submitted, our Ohio License Plate Lookup is guaranteed to return the registered owner’s name and address along with the vehicle make, model, year, vehicle identification number (VIN) and tag expiration date.
Ohio License Plate Search & VIN # Lookup
Did you know that 90% of the Ohio license plate lookup services are scams? When you’re searching for the owner of a vehicle with Ohio license plates, you’re probably not interested in purchasing out-dated information or paying for a subscription or membership fee that only serves to send you more links.
Unfortunately, that’s what the vast majority of online license plate lookups provide, nothing but wasted time and outdated or inaccurate information. In order to make sure that you are purchasing current owner registration details, you want to place your order with licensed private investigators who are computer connected to the Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicles.
If you purchase from licensed private investigators, you won’t receive emails with links that direct you to other pay sites. You won’t receive registration information from previous years. You won’t be overcharged and you’ll receive your results typically within one business day or less.
Still Not convinced? Read How-To article: 4 Tips for a Successful Ohio License Plate Search.
You will be required to select a DPPA Permissible Purpose when placing your order.
Note: We cannot search temporary license plates, commercial vehicles, recreational vehicles or trailers.
What to Expect
|VEHICLETYPE:||PASSENGER CAR/LIGHT TRUCK|
|BODYTYPE:||Club Cab Pickup|
|REGISTERED OWNER INFORMATION:|
|DATES:||05/01/2013 to 01/01/2016|
|ADDRESS:||11626 W BOWLES CIR, LINCOLN, OH 12345|
END OF REPORT
How Docusearch Results Compares to Others
- Hand-searched by experienced and licensed investigators and returned the same business day. (Sometimes within hours)
- We return the current owners name, address, and vehicle details for the submitted license plate (or VIN) obtained directly from the State DMV authority.
- No subscription or sign-up fee. Simply pay a one-time $39 per license plate with no future commitment.
- Sure, it may be instant, but what good is it if results are not current? Read the small print. They admit that there is no guarantee of accuracy.
- If any results are returned, they will likely be for a previous owner of the license plate. This is because current license plate data is never sold to data brokers.
- Others require you to pay a monthly subscription fee to access their stale database.
Ohio License Plate Lookup Reviews
Docusearch How To
Relevant articles, advice and commentary to help your investigation.
If you’ve jotted down someone’s license plate number, there’s a lot you can do with it — IF you know how the license plate lookup process works. If you don’t, there’s a good chance that you will fall victim to … Continued
OK, so you’ve got someone’s license plate number. Now what? How do you search license plate numbers online? First, you must understand the following: There is no accurate, free license plate lookup service. Any “instant search” will return outdated data. … Continued
Not all license plate lookup services are the same. If you want to see if a particular service is really worth your time and money, you’ve got to read the fine print. For example, we logged onto Search Quarry, a … Continued