- Owner's Name & Address
- Vehicle Information (year, make, model, etc)
- Leinholder, if provided
Estimated Return Time:
- 2-3 business days or less
- Valid New Mexico Vehicle License Plate Number or VIN
Provided a valid license plate or Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) is submitted, our New Mexico License Plate Lookup is guaranteed to return the registered owner’s name and address along with the vehicle make, model, year, vehicle identification number (VIN) and tag expiration date.
New Mexico License Plate Search & VIN Lookup
When it comes to New Mexico vehicle ownership lookups, not all online searches are the same. In fact, the vast majority of license plate lookup websites are scams. They’re usually pretty easy to spot. They make nice sounding promises like “instant results”, “free search” or “unlimited searches”. The truth is that information from the New Mexico Motor Vehicle Division is not open for free, instant public searches. If you find a site that makes that claim, don’t fall for it. Sites like those only provide out-dated information or, in some cases, links to other pay sites.
If you need to find or verify the vehicle ownership information of a New Mexico vehicle, you can order a New Mexico License Plate Search from licensed investigators that are computer-connected to current registration information. The turnaround time is quick, usually 2-3 days and the results are current to the minute.
Don’t settle for outdated information from unreliable sources. Order your New Mexico license plate search from one of a select number of licensed private investigators, like Docusearch, that have direct access to real-time New Mexico vehicle registration information.
Still not convinced? Read the How-To article: New Mexico License Plate Search — How Do You Get the Best Results?
You will be required to select a DPPA Permissible Purpose when placing your order.
Note: We cannot search temporary license plates, commercial vehicles, recreational vehicles or trailers.
What to Expect
|REGISTERED OWNER INFORMATION:|
|DATES:||05/01/2013 to 01/01/2016|
|ADDRESS:||11626 W BOWLES CIR, LINCOLN, NM 12345|
|VEHICLETYPE:||PASSENGER CAR/LIGHT TRUCK|
|BODYTYPE:||Club Cab Pickup|
|LIEN NAME:||HYUNDAI MOTOR FINANCE|
|ADDRESS:||POB 105299 ATLANTA, GA. 30348|
END OF REPORT
How Docusearch Results Compares to Others
- Hand-searched by experienced and licensed investigators and returned within 2-3 business days. (Sometimes within hours)
- We return the current owners name, address, and vehicle details for the submitted license plate (or VIN) obtained directly from the State DMV authority.
- No subscription or sign-up fee. Simply pay a one-time $39 per license plate with no future commitment.
- Sure, it may be instant, but what good is it if results are not current? Read the small print. They admit that there is no guarantee of accuracy.
- If any results are returned, they will likely be for a previous owner of the license plate. This is because current license plate data is never sold to data brokers.
- Others require you to pay a monthly subscription fee to access their stale database.
New Mexico License Plate Lookup Reviews
Docusearch How To
Relevant articles, advice and commentary to help your investigation.
If you’ve jotted down someone’s license plate number, there’s a lot you can do with it — IF you know how the license plate lookup process works. If you don’t, there’s a good chance that you will fall victim to … Continued
OK, so you’ve got someone’s license plate number. Now what? How do you search license plate numbers online? First, you must understand the following: There is no accurate, free license plate lookup service. Any “instant search” will return outdated data. … Continued
Not all license plate lookup services are the same. If you want to see if a particular service is really worth your time and money, you’ve got to read the fine print. For example, we logged onto Search Quarry, a … Continued