- Owner's Name & Address
- Vehicle Information (year, make, model, etc)
- Leinholder, if provided
Estimated Return Time:
- Same business day (Normally about an hour)
- Valid KY license plate number or VIN
If you need information regarding the owner of a vehicle in Kentucky, this can be obtained through a Kentucky license plate lookup. Our search will return results such as the registered owner’s name and address along with the vehicle make, model, year, vehicle identification number (VIN), and tag expiration date.
Reverse Kentucky License Plate Lookup
In Kentucky, the law surrounding the protection of the DMV and law enforcement records restricts access to the general public; fortunately however there is still a way of retrieving this information. This is where Docusearch comes in. Our team of licensed private investigators can run a search for you and provide you with the information you request directly from the Kentucky DMV. While other websites pretend to offer “instant” results for your search, the reality is that the information they provide is inaccurate and extremely outdated. Docusearch hand-searches each order and your information is handled by a licensed investigator.
How Quickly Can I Expect Kentucky License Plate Search Results?
Because we work directly with the DMV in Kentucky, you can expect your results in one business day or less. You can place your order online and also track and review it in our password protected back end. All of the information you provide to us and the data we collect from the search is kept private and stored securely in a members area that only you will have access to. The owner of the vehicle will never be notified that a search has been made requesting their information. Also, there are no re-occurring charges or subscription fees.
Still not convinced? Read our How-To article: Explaining the “Hows” of a Kentucky License Plate Search.
Note: We cannot search temporary license plates, commercial vehicles, recreational vehicles or trailers.
What to Expect
|VEHICLETYPE:||PASSENGER CAR/LIGHT TRUCK|
|BODYTYPE:||Club Cab Pickup|
|REGISTERED OWNER INFORMATION:|
|DATES:||05/01/2013 to 01/01/2016|
|ADDRESS:||11626 W BOWLES CIR, LINCOLN, KY 12345|
END OF REPORT
How Docusearch Results Compares to Others
- Hand-searched by experienced investigators and returned the same business day. Plus, if no record is found you pay nothing.
- We return the current owners name, address, and vehicle details for the submitted license plate (or VIN) obtained directly from the State DMV authority.
- No subscription or sign-up fee. Simply pay a one-time $39 per license plate with no future commitment.
- Sure, it may be instant, but what good is it if results are not current? Read the small print. They admit that there is no guarantee of accuracy.
- If any results are returned, they will likely be for a previous owner of the license plate. This is because current license plate data is never sold to data brokers.
- Others require you to pay a monthly subscription fee to access their stale database.
Kentucky License Plate Search Reviews
Docusearch How To
Relevant articles, advice and commentary to help your investigation.
If you’ve jotted down someone’s license plate number, there’s a lot you can do with it — IF you know how the license plate lookup process works. If you don’t, there’s a good chance that you will fall victim to … Continued
OK, so you’ve got someone’s license plate number. Now what? How do you search license plate numbers online? First, you must understand the following: There is no accurate, free license plate lookup service. Any “instant search” will return outdated data. … Continued
Not all license plate lookup services are the same. If you want to see if a particular service is really worth your time and money, you’ve got to read the fine print. For example, we logged onto Search Quarry, a … Continued