- Owner's Name & Address
- Vehicle Information (year, make, model, etc)
- Leinholder, if provided
Estimated Return Time:
- 1-2 business days
- Valid KS license plate number or VIN
Provided a valid Kansas license plate number is submitted, our Kansas license plate lookup is guaranteed to return the registered owner’s name and address along with the vehicle make, model, year, vehicle identification number (VIN), tag expiration date and any lien-holder.
Kansas License Plate Lookup
How it works?
A Kansas license plate search with Docusearch is simple. We have a secure checkout system for capturing your order and required details to perform the license plate search. Our licensed private investigators take this information you provide us with and access the vehicle owners name, address, vehicle information (year, make, model), and lein-holder (if provided) directly from the Kansas Division of Motor Vehicles. An estimated return time for this information typically takes one business day and is submitted to a secure members area which only you have access to.
Is there an “instant” Kansas license plate search?
The web is flooded with websites offering “instant” license plate searches. The fact of the matter is that these websites obtain information that is already available publicly and is almost always outdated. Information retrieved from a license plate or VIN search can only be made by licensed investigators of that state or law enforcement. We hand search each order and pass that information along to you.
Still not convinced? Read the How-To article: How to Avoid a Headache with Your Kansas License Plate Search.
Note: We cannot search temporary license plates, commercial vehicles, recreational vehicles or trailers.
Important: If the license plate to be searched is a specialty plate, (ie “Conserve Energy” or “Fight Terrorism”) please indicate the specialty plate type in the appropriate space. A charged no-hit will result if this is not entered properly or for invalid or expired license plates.
What to Expect
|REGISTERED OWNER INFORMATION:|
|1450 OAK GROVE RD SPRINGDALE, KS 35146|
|LEGAL OWNER (LIENHOLDER) INFO|
|Name:||CHASE FEDERAL SAVINGS|
|Address:||2322 MAIN ST|
|City, State, Zip:||BIRMINGHAM, AL 35122|
END OF REPORT
How Docusearch Results Compares to Others
- Hand-searched by experienced and licensed investigators and returned within 1-2 business days. (Sooner, if available)
- We return the current owners name, address, and vehicle details for the submitted license plate (or VIN) obtained directly from the State DMV authority.
- No subscription or sign-up fee. Simply pay a one-time $44 per license plate with no future commitment.
- Sure, it may be instant, but what good is it if results are not current? Read the small print. They admit that there is no guarantee of accuracy.
- If any results are returned, they will likely be for a previous owner of the license plate. This is because current license plate data is never sold to data brokers.
- Others require you to pay a monthly subscription fee to access their stale database
Kansas License Plate Lookup Reviews
Docusearch How To
Relevant articles, advice and commentary to help your investigation.
If you’ve jotted down someone’s license plate number, there’s a lot you can do with it — IF you know how the license plate lookup process works. If you don’t, there’s a good chance that you will fall victim to … Continued
OK, so you’ve got someone’s license plate number. Now what? How do you search license plate numbers online? First, you must understand the following: There is no accurate, free license plate lookup service. Any “instant search” will return outdated data. … Continued
Not all license plate lookup services are the same. If you want to see if a particular service is really worth your time and money, you’ve got to read the fine print. For example, we logged onto Search Quarry, a … Continued