- All county level (small claims) civil court filings in specified county for past 10 years
Estimated Return Time:
- 3-7 Business Days
- Subject's name, county and state to search
- Helpful: subject's date of birth
Searched on-site in the requested county, this search will return such information as the case number, cause of action, disposition or current status, as well as any details about the case and litigants involved (when available) occurring within the past ten years. This search will not return case transcripts. Separate family and probate courts are not searched. To help defray rising court costs, some jurisdictions now impose a surcharge to access their records. This fee is county-imposed and passed directly to them. Click here to check your county.
Each county varies with regard to what is maintained in its upper (Circuit) and lower (County) courts, normally depending on the dollar amount involved. General speaking, lower courts include small claims and civil litigation amounts under $5000.00. A maximum of ten records will be returned per court searched.
What to Expect
The following information was search by hand at the requested county courthouse.
|St|County|Seat: TX | BEXAR | SAN ANTONIO|
|Court|Juris: Lower Court Civil Index|
|Request Type: COUNTY | CIVIL SUITS|
|Dates Checked: 09/08/2004 - 09/08/2014|
|Response: RECORD FOUND|
|Court Name: SMALL CLAIMS|
|Subject is: DEFENDANT|
|Plaintiff: JOEL DARNELL|
|Defendant: CELINA SMITH|
|Case #: 13SM12322DM|
|File Date: 05/14/2013|
|Cause of Action: DAMAGE/TORT COMPLAINT|
|Status Date: 2/14/2008|
|Comments: SETTLED; VERIFIED BY NAME ONLY|
END OF REPORT
How Docusearch Results Compares to Others
- Hand-searched by experienced investigators at the requested county courthouse and returned in days, not weeks.
- No subscription or sign-up fee. Simply pay a one-time $49 per search/county with no future commitment.
- Our results include all law suits and civil litigation occurring in county court for the past 7 years.
- You have to visit the county courthouse and do the searching. Do you know where to go and what to look for?
- Others don't offer countywide onsite searches and this search provides the most up-to-date information.
- Not available (unless you personally visit the local county courthouse).
Countywide Civil Records (county) Reviews
Docusearch How To
Relevant articles, advice and commentary to help your investigation.
Maybe you’re trying to find out if your ex is hiding assets from you. Or, maybe you want to know how much that potential business partner is really worth. Or, maybe you’re thinking about suing someone, but you want to … Continued
At last count, there were more than 15 million lawsuits filed in the U.S. every single year. That comes out to a new lawsuit every two seconds! While some of these cases have merit, many of them are filed by … Continued
Whether you’re looking for a new business partner or a tenant to live in your rental home, you want to make sure that the person you’re dealing with is responsible with their money. After all, entering into any kind of … Continued