- ORDER DETAILS
- SUBJECT DATA
Client understands and agrees that:
1. Docusearch.com is a registered d/b/a of Arcanum Investigations, Inc, a licensed private investigative firm, and it will provide professional services to Client for Client’s internal purposes only. Client may not resell or otherwise redistribute any information obtained from Docusearch for any purpose. Additionally, Docusearch reserves the absolute right to refuse to provide services or information to any client at any time for any reason.
2. Client will be required to provide a reason for any search that involves non-public, restricted or sensitive information. Client represents and warrants that it will provide Docusearch with accurate and complete information regarding the searches requested, and that search results will not be used for any purpose other than the purpose stated to Docusearch. In the event that Client is alleged to have misused any information provided to it by Docusearch, Client understands and agrees that Docusearch will fully cooperate with its data suppliers and/or government authorities investigating the allegations of misuse.
3. All professional services are provided on an “as is” basis. DOCUSEARCH MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING THE SERVICES OR INFORMATION PROVIDED TO CLIENT, INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) THE TIMELINESS, CURRENCY, ACCURACY, ADEQUACY, COMPLETENESS, MERCHANT ABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF THE INFORMATION OR SERVICES, AND DOCUSEARCH SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES. Docusearch is not engaged in rendering legal advice. If legal assistance is required, the services of a competent attorney should be sought.
4. CLIENT AGREES THAT DOCUSEARCH WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE OR INJURY CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY DOCUSEARCH’ NEGLIGENCE IN PERFORMING THE SERVICES OR IN PROCURING, INTERPRETING, OR DELIVERING INFORMATION TO CLIENT. In the event that Docusearch is found liable for any cost or damage suffered by Client, that liability is limited to the professional fees charged for the particular searches or services in question. IN NO EVENT SHALL DOCUSEARCH BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
5. Client shall not request professional services or information (nor shall Client use or permit any third party to use any information provided by Docusearch) for any purpose contrary to or in violation of any applicable federal, state, or local law, rule, or regulation, including without limitation the Fair Credit Reporting Act (15 U.S.C.A.1681 et seq.). Client understands that Docusearch is not a consumer credit reporting agency as defined in the FCRA, and information provided by Docusearch may not be used as a factor in establishing a consumer’s eligibility for credit, insurance, employment, housing or governmental licenses. Client agrees to indemnify and hold Docusearch, its owners, officers, agents and employees, harmless against all claims, expenses, losses (including attorney’s fees) of whatever kind or nature arising out of its misuse of the services or information provided to it by Docusearch.
6. This agreement is governed by Idaho law and may not be assigned by User without the prior written consent of Docusearch. Any legal action must be brought in Ada County Court or US Federal Court, District of Boise, Idaho. Performance of services by Docusearch is subject to interruption and delay due to causes beyond its reasonable control such as acts of God, government, weather, fire, power or telecommunications failure, labor dispute, inability to obtain supplies, or breakdown of equipment. The terms set forth here constitute the entire agreement of the parties, and any additional or different terms or conditions set forth in any other document shall be of no effect. By clicking the “Submit Order” button, you agree with the terms and conditions outlined herein and acknowledge that you have read and fully understand the search description(s) and parameters, for the ordered searches.