- Owner's Name & Address
- Vehicle Information (year, make, model, etc)
- Leinholder, if provided
Estimated Return Time:
- Same business day (Normally about an hour)
- Valid AZ license plate number or VIN
When you supply our professionals with a valid Arizona license plate number, we guarantee to return the registered owner’s name and address, in addition to the vehicle’s make, model, year, tag expiration date, vehicle identification number (VIN) and any lien-holder.
Reverse Arizona License Plate Lookup
Trying to identify the owner of a vehicle in Arizona? If so, let our private investigators help by performing an Arizona license plate lookup or VIN# check for you. License plate number searches performed by licensed private investigators will give you access to results that are not only more accurate, but results are returned more quickly than other so-called “free” searches. The strict restrictions placed on Arizona license plate lookups require any individual looking to access records from the Arizona Department of Motor Vehicle’s database to be a licensed private investigator or law enforcement professional. There are many other private investigation companies that claim to provide “Instant” results, but in fact the only thing you will get instantly is inaccuracy. The private investigation team at Docusearch is different from other private investigation companies because they have access to the same database that law enforcement uses, guaranteeing that you will get accurate results, fast.
How quickly will I see results for my Arizona license plate search?
In most cases, you can expect results from your license plate lookup within hours of your order. Our user-friendly interface allows you to place your order, submit your Arizona license plate or VIN lookup, and see results all in our secure password-protected members area. All results are accurate, obtained directly from the Arizona DMV.
Read our How-To article: How to Get Great Arizona License Plate Search Results Every Time.
You will be required to select a DPPA Permissible Purpose when placing your order.
Note: We cannot search temporary license plates, commercial vehicles, recreational vehicles or trailers.
What to Expect
|VIN: 1FTNE24W84HA65199||PLATE: ABC1234|
|MODEL YEAR: 2012||MODEL:|
|MAKE: ACURA||STYLE: PASSENGER|
|BODY STYLE: 4DSD||POWER: GAS|
|CYLINDERS: 6||NET WEIGHT: 3538|
|REGISTRATION ISSUED: 09/02/2014||REGISTRATION EXPIRES: 09/01/2016|
|REGISTERED AND LEGAL OWNER:|
|REGISTERED OWNER:||AARON MCCANN|
|ADDRESS:||17424 137TH AVE|
|CITY/STATE:||PHOENIX, AZ 12345|
|LEGAL OWNER (LIENHOLDER):||CHASE BANK|
|CITY/STATE:||ATLANTA, GA. 30348|
END OF REPORT
How Docusearch Results Compares to Others
- Hand-searched by experienced and licensed investigators and returned the same business day. (Normally within hours)
- We return the current owners name, address, and vehicle details for the submitted license plate (or VIN) obtained directly from the State DMV authority.
- No subscription or sign-up fee. Simply pay a one-time $39 per license plate with no future commitment.
- Sure, it may be instant, but what good is it if results are not current? Read the small print. They admit that there is no guarantee of accuracy.
- If any results are returned, they will likely be for a previous owner of the license plate. This is because current license plate data is never sold to data brokers.
- Others require you to pay a monthly subscription fee to access their stale database
Arizona License Plate Lookup Reviews
Docusearch How To
Relevant articles, advice and commentary to help your investigation.
If you’ve jotted down someone’s license plate number, there’s a lot you can do with it — IF you know how the license plate lookup process works. If you don’t, there’s a good chance that you will fall victim to … Continued
The Truth: Need a License Plate Lookup? OK, so you’ve got someone’s license plate number. Now what? If you head online to try and track down the name and address behind it, you’ll find a near-endless array of promises from … Continued
Not all license plate lookup services are the same. If you want to see if a particular service is really worth your time and money, you’ve got to read the fine print. For example, we logged onto Search Quarry, a … Continued