- Owner's Name & Address
- Vehicle Information (year, make, model, etc)
- Leinholder, if provided
Estimated Return Time:
- 2-3 Business Days
- Valid Alabama license plate number or VIN
Upon submitting a valid Alabama license plate number, we guarantee to return the registered owner’s name and address, in addition to the vehicle’s make, model, year, tag expiration date and vehicle identification number (VIN).
Alabama License Plate Search
Looking for the owner of a vehicle in Alabama? If so, our private investigators can help by performing a reverse license plate lookup or VIN# check for you. An Alabama license plate search by our licensed private investigators will give you access to results that are not only more accurate, but returned faster than other so-called “free” searches. This is because of the strict restrictions placed on Alabama license plate lookups, requiring any individual looking to access records from the Alabama Department of Motor Vehicle’s database of registered owners to be a licensed private investigator. There are many other private investigation companies that claim to give “Instant” results, but in fact the only thing that comes instantly is inaccuracy and disappointment. The private investigators at Docusearch differ from that of other websites because of the information that we have access to. Our professionals utilize the same database as law enforcement guaranteeing that you will get accurate results, quickly.
How Soon will I see Results for my Alabama License Plate Lookup?
Typically, you can expect results from your Alabama license plate search in about two business days. Our user-friendly interface allows you to place your order, submit your Alabama license plate or VIN lookup, and see results via our secure password-protected members area. All results are accurate, obtained directly from the Alabama DMV.
Read our How-To article: Alabama License Plate Search — Separating Fact from Fiction.
You will be required to select a DPPA Permissible Purpose when placing your order.
Note: We cannot search temporary license plates, commercial vehicles, recreational vehicles or trailers.
Important: If the license plate to be searched is a specialty plate, (ie “Conserve Energy” or “Fight Terrorism”) please indicate the specialty plate type in the appropriate space. A charged no-hit will result if not entered properly or for invalid or expired license plates.
What to Expect
|REGISTERED OWNER INFORMATION:|
|1450 OAK GROVE RD SPRINGDALE, AL 35146|
|LEGAL OWNER (LIENHOLDER) INFO|
|Name:||CHASE FEDERAL SAVINGS|
|Address:||2322 MAIN ST|
|City, State, Zip:||BIRMINGHAM, AL 35122|
END OF REPORT
How Docusearch Results Compares to Others
- Hand-searched by experienced and licensed investigators and returned within 2-3 business days. (Sooner, if available)
- We return the current owners name, address, and vehicle details for the submitted license plate (or VIN) obtained directly from the State DMV authority.
- No subscription or sign-up fee. Simply pay a one-time $39 per license plate with no future commitment.
- Sure, it may be instant, but what good is it if results are not current? Read the small print. They admit that there is no guarantee of accuracy.
- If any results are returned, they will likely be for a previous owner of the license plate. This is because current license plate data is never sold to data brokers.
- Others require you to pay a monthly subscription fee to access their stale database
Alabama License Plate Lookup Reviews
Docusearch How To
Relevant articles, advice and commentary to help your investigation.
If you’ve jotted down someone’s license plate number, there’s a lot you can do with it — IF you know how the license plate lookup process works. If you don’t, there’s a good chance that you will fall victim to … Continued
OK, so you’ve got someone’s license plate number. Now what? How do you search license plate numbers online? First, you must understand the following: There is no accurate, free license plate lookup service. Any “instant search” will return outdated data. … Continued
Not all license plate lookup services are the same. If you want to see if a particular service is really worth your time and money, you’ve got to read the fine print. For example, we logged onto Search Quarry, a … Continued